Issue 270....September 2016....25th Year EDITORIAL
THIS MONTH's TOPICS
The toxic world, children and neurodevelopment
Modifiable risk factors for stroke. The INTERSTROKE Study
Cholesterol: The myth on steroids. Does it matter anymore?
ReferencesPerspective and Research Review
Cancer and the role of Salvestrols
By William R. Ware, Ph.D.
- Cancer in perspective
- What causes cancer?
- After diagnosis, decisions, decisions, decisions
- Salvestrols for cancer therapy
- Other sets of case histories
- Failures, interference and inhibition of Salvestrol action
- Diagnosis by detecting CYP1B1 in serum
- Monitoring the success of therapy with serum CYP1B1 metabolites
- Salvestrols for primary prevention of cancer?
- The future?
- Recommended additional reading