Issue 253...December 2014/January 2015....23rd Year
- THIS MONTH's TOPICS
- At the End of 2014: Where Do We Stand?
- General approach to prevention and avoiding harm
- Specifics. The big four chronic diseases of aging
- Diabetes and prediabetes
- Cardiovascular disease
- Cognitive problems and Alzheimer's disease
- Curcumin in the treatment of various diseases
- Inflammatory bowel disease and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis
- Diabetic or lupus-related kidney disease
- Major depression
- Wound healing
- Reduction of C-reactive protein
- What causes Alzheimer's disease and what can be done about it?
- A novel approach to reversing cognitive decline
- FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE READING LIST
- The Disease Delusion. Conquering the causes of chronic illness for a healthier, longer and happier life.
by Jeffrey Bland, PHD
HarperCollins, New York, 2014
Order "The Disease Delusion" NOW
- The Autism Revolution. Whole-Body strategies for making life all it can be.
by Martha Herbert, MD with Karen Weintraub.
Harvard Health Publications, Harvard Medical School. Ballantine Books, New York, 2014
Order "The Autism Revolution" NOW
- The Wahls Protocol. How I beat progressive MS using paleo principles and functional medicine.
by Terry Wahls, MD with Eve Adamson.
Avery (Penguin Group), 2014
Order "Wahls Protocol" NOW
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome. Natural treatment for dyspraxia, autism, ADD, ADHD, dyslexia, depression, schizophrenia.
by Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD
Medinform Publishing, Revised Edition. Cambridge 2010
Order "Gut and Psychology Syndrome" NOW
by Mark Hyman, MD and Mark Liponis, MD
Scribner, New York, 2005
Order "Ultra-prevention" NOW
- THE AFIB REPORT