- AFIB Report The premier information resource for lone atrial fibrillation patients.
- AfibSupport.com A Yahoo support group for present and former afibbers.
- AF-IdeasThis site, by fellow afibber Dick Inglis, is aimed at helping afibbers choose a treatment for AF and also desribes Dick's own mini-maze.
- Atrial Fibrillation Network An excellent British site with a comprehensive database of statistics relating to afibbers.
- Atrial Fibrillation Resources for Patients An excellent site covering causes and treatment of atrial fibrillation with particular emphasis on pulmonary vein isolation - includes interesting case histories.
- Andrea Natale, MD Information about Dr. Andrea Natale - one of the world's foremost PVI specialists.
- Cleveland Clinic Information about the services of this premier heart clinic in the United States.
- The Mayo Clinic. Information about the services of this
famous clinic and lots of helpful reference sources.
- CVTSA (Niv Ad, MD) Information about Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery Associates (maze procedure).
- Exatest.com Information about magnesium and intracellular electrolyte testing.
- Nutrition Data An excellent site for evaluating and optimizing your diet. My favourite diet program.
- FitDay. An excellent site for tracking your food and nutrient intake as well as your exercise and weight loss goals.
- Freezeframer.com Information about the FreezeFramer - an excellent computerized heart rhythm monitor and biofeedback system.
- ACC/AHA/ESC Guidelines - Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation - 2001
- ACC/AHA/ESC Guidelines - Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation - 2006 - Executive Summary
- ACC/AHA/ESC Guidelines - Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation - 2006 - Full Version (100 pages)
- AHA/ASA Guidelines -
Guidelines for the prevention of ischemic stroke - 2006 (For atrial fibrillation see pages 1596-1597)
- IHN Health Database. An excellent database for information on developments in alternative medicine and nutrition.
- Oilofpisces.com The premier site for information about fish oils.
Back to Top of Page
- abc homeopathy. Diagnose your illness and find a
homeopathic remedy on this site.
- Alternative Health News Online. A comprehensive health site
developed by professor Frank Grazian. Covers new developments in alternative and complementary
- Angular Cheilitis. A helpful website for those suffering from this not uncommon condition
(inflammation of the corner of the mouth).
- Breast Cancer Risk Calculator. An excellent,
physician-designed calculator for estimating your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer.
- CANHELP. Personalized information about the latest
alternative and conventional cancer treatments is available (for a fee) from this site.
- CIRS-TM.ORG Excellent portal for access to scientific organizations and medical journals.
- CRP Health In-depth information about C-reactive protein and inflammation.
- Environmental Illness Resource In-depth information about environmental illnesses and sensitivity.
- Fighting Cancer. Jonathan Chamberlain's site is an
excellent starting point for people who have just been diagnosed with cancer and wish to explore all their
- Health Action Network Society. A Canadian organization
providing alternative health solutions and referrals to reliable practitioners.
- HealthWorld Online. A gold mine of health information.
- Hospital Jobs Online. Thousands of job openings in
the healthcare field.
- Malecare.com An exellent source of information regarding prostate, testicular and male breast cancer.
- Direct Access to the MEDLINE
database of the National Library of Medicine
- The Moss Reports Dr. Ralph Moss' site is an excellent
starting point for people looking for advice concerning alternative cancer treatments.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid Sources, Supplementation,and Toxicity An excellent, comprehensive article with an extensive bibliography.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil Guide Learn about pharmaceutical grade, molecularly distilled fish oil, rich in DHA and EPA from New Zealand.
- The Vitamins and Nutrition Center An excellent site for extensive information about vitamins and nutrition.
- Organic MD. A new site dedicated to non-pharmaceutical
commonsense health education.
- USDA Food Composition Data. This
immense US government database contains nutritional component data for over 6,200 foods.
- Webhomeopath. An excellent Swedish homeopathy site that allows you to enter your symptoms and presents you with an appropriate prescription for homeopathic remedies to relieve them.
Back to Top of Page