Issue 312....November 2020....29th Year
THIS MONTH's TOPICS
ZINC, IMMUNITY AND COVID-19
EXCESS STOMACH ACID MYTH - THE HEALTH RISKS IT CREATES AND WHAT TO DO
- Basic information
- Zinc and immunity
- Poor outcome in COVID-19 patients with zinc deficiency
- Zinc levels and COVID-19 in the elderly
- Problems with zinc studies - risks of overdose and drug interactions
- Possible health benefits of zinc supplements
- Foods high in zinc
- Enhancing zinc absorption
- What is really going on when people need anti-acids and are told they need PPIs?
- Causes of low stomach acid
- Overprescribing and overuse of PPIs
- Adverse effects and risks of long-term PPI use
- What can one do?
- One basic protocol for using betaine HCl
Life without Diabetes. A Definitive Guide to Understanding and Reversing Type 2 Diabetes.
By Roy Taylor, MD
Harper One, 2020