Search results for '"chelation therapy"'
Documents 1 - 7 of 7 matches.
More 's indicate a better match.
- Heart Disease: Causes, Prevention and Treatment
- International Health News - Your
Gateway to Better Health Comprehensive review of the latest research into the causes, prevention and treatment of heart disease HEART DISEASE: CAUSES, PREVENTION AND TREATMENT by Hans R. Larsen, MSc ChE Cardiovascular disease is the major cause of death in the United
03/27/04, 80012 bytes
- International Health News Letter to the Editor – November 1999
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR – NOVEMBER 1999 I am trying to find information on chelation therapy for a friend. If you know of somewhere on the internet to find this information could you please let me know. Ann, Canada Editor: You can contact the following address for further information or to find a physician
03/02/04, 2965 bytes
- Is kidney disease an environmental disease?
... . The researchers conclude that long-term exposure to low levels of lead in the environment may lead to chronic renal disease. Lin, Ja-Liang, et al. Chelation therapy for patients with elevated body lead burden and progressive renal insufficiency. Annals of Internal Medicine, Vol. 130, January 5, 1999
03/02/04, 3985 bytes
- ALS linked to lead exposure
... to draw from this work is that people who have had occupational exposure to lead should have their lead level checked and if it is high have chelation therapy to reduce it. Ensuring an adequate intake of antioxidants to prevent oxidative stress and coenzyme Q10 supplementation to prevent mitochondrial
03/02/04, 4668 bytes
- Alzheimer's disease and antioxidants
... 2000 IU/day of vitamin E slowed disease progression by about 50 per cent. (Note: Large doses of vitamin E may be contra-indicated in some patients). Chelation therapy (using desferrioxamine) has also been found useful in slowing the progression of AD, as has supplementation with ginkgo biloba (40 mg
03/02/04, 4543 bytes
- Lead poisoning from Kombucha tea
... complaining of fatigue and abdominal pain their blood level of lead was found to be more than 10 times the normal level. They were treated with chelation therapy using calcium disodium edetate and their lead level returned to near normal six months later. The hospital doctors postulate that acids in
03/02/04, 3705 bytes
- Alternative Health Care in New Zealand
... doctors and naturopaths. The Centre for Advanced Medicine in Auckland has a client base in excess of 15,000 people. This facility specializes in chelation therapy which, in New Zealand, is considered a very effective treatment for atherosclerosis. The progress of the treatment is monitored through the
03/27/04, 9463 bytes